Gap Credit Card Login
And if you really like the products that the company sells, then you maybe even have one of those convenient credit cards that the company usually offers to the their best customers.
Here we’ll show you how to quickly and safely access your Gap credit card online, so that you can easily manage it from home using your PC or on the go via any mobile device that has an internet connection.
After logging in to your account you will be able to activate your card if you haven’t done it already, pay your bill, check your current balance, add and manage authorized users, sign up for paperless statements, view and redeem rewards, track your points, access earned and specials, plus more.
As you probably already know Gap offers three different credit cards, the GapCard, the Gap Visa card, and the Gap Silver card. But don’t worry, it doesn’t really matter which card you currently have, because every single one of those cards can be accessed through the same login page by following the steps below:
How to Login to your Gap Credit Card Account
1. First click on the following red button to go to the sign in form:
2. Type your user ID in the “User ID” box. (See image below)
3. Now type your password in the second blank field, as shown in the image below.
4. Click on the “Secure Login” button located below the password box.
How to Log in on a Mobile Device
Gap also allows you to access your credit card account using a mobile device, and you can use the mobile site to make a payment, check your balance, and basically do the same things that you usually do when you’re managing GapCard account online on your PC.
We aren’t really sure if Gap’s mobile apps allow you to manage your card account, but the company does offer an app for both Android and iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad.
- Go to https://gap.mycreditcard.mobi.
- Type your user ID in the “User ID” field box that you’ll see right in the center of your screen.
- Now type your Gap credit card account password in the “Password” box.
- And then simply tap on the “Secure Login” button located at the bottom of the sign in form.